Thomas is since more than 20 years on the tantric path. He loves networking so in 2004 he founded Gay Love Spirit. His trainings and education brought him in contact with many teachers:
- Bodhi Ebermann (Tantra for Gay Men / 2-year training in Orgodynamics)
- Veeresh Denny Yuson-Sanchez, Premdip M. Simon and Aamod W. swath (Encounter training at the Human University in Egmond aan Zee / NL, three-year training incl AUM Meditation Leader Training)
- Lotte Lore Cording (three-year training in systemic therapy)
- Samarona Buunk (one-year training in couples therapy)
- Ramateertha Doetsch (Supervision in Systemic Constellations)
- Dr. Albrecht Mahr (one-year training Systemic Constellation Work)
In his systemic work he combines useful approaches from different directions with his experience as a companion of growth processes.
He is also influenced by Jovana Wex (Lotus-Tantra), Margod Anand (Skydancing), Martin Siems (Souling), Body Electric with Body Electric Europe, Kai Ehrhardt (breathwork and Authentic Eros), Gabrielle Roth (Five Rhythms), Peter Levine (trauma therapy), Kurt Cipriano Hörmann (MFL © morphic field reading)
Thomas' labor of love is to bring men on their way to self-determination, fulfilled sexuality and to accompany them into free and happy relationships.
Thomas gives workshops since 1997. He lives in Berlin.
Felix Ruckert about Thomas
"Thomas offers a fresh look on tantric practices and Conscious Sexuality. Working mostly with gay men for the last twenty years he developed his own pragmatic, hands-on and humorous style, stripping traditional Tantra from heteronormativity, superficial philosophy and esoteric folklore. This original approach makes his work very valuable for all sexual identities and orientations."